Don’t let a little chilly weather scare you away, Fortnite Season 7 Week 3! That means there are new ways to earn battlestars and new challenges to complete with all of your friends. This week is fairly easy as there is nothing that is too tricky to complete. For the most part, you should be able to complete these by playing the game normally. We have broke down what needs to be completed and included a cheat sheet below!
Weekly challenges are available to all players with a Battlepass, which can be purchased in the item shop for 950 V-Bucks ($10).
Here is what you must complete this week:
- Ride a Zipline in different matches (5)
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Lonely Lodge (1)
- Legendary weapon Eliminations (Hard; 2)
- Search Chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (7)
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match (2)
- Search between three ski lodges (Hard; 1)
- Stage 1 of 3: Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (Hard; 200 damage)
Take a look below to find all the secrets needed to complete this week’s challenges. Simply head to the parts of the map that are marked, complete the challenge, and rack up those battlestars! Thanks @thesquatingdog!